On offer here is an outstanding Dairy opportunity In the heart of the Waitaki Valley in Ikawai, Waimate on flat land with free draining productive soils. The property is approximately 262 hectares freehold plus approximately 4-8 hectares of AMF land farmed adjacent to the Waitaki River arguably New Zealand’s most reliable and cost effective irrigation water.
- Fully spray irrigated via 3 pivots covering over 115 ha circa, 1 fitted with VRI and the balance K-Line, from the MGI Irrigation Companies head race alongside SH 82.
- Consented for 800 cows producing a 5 year average of 354,816 kgs MS (444 kg MS/cow)
- Quality 4 bedroom main homestead and 3 further staff dwellings are situated on the farm, comprising of a 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and single bedroom unit.
- Centrally located 50 aside Herringbone shed with Read plant, Meal feeding system and 600 cow rectangle yard.
- New 35 bail covered A.I race alongside making this shed fully compliant with the new regulations.
- Plenty of support sheds to operate the farm effectively.
- Quality lanes, reconfigured paddock layout and upgraded internal fencing.
The quality herd is available to purchase, along with the young stock. This farm is in a highly sought after location and has available to buy their 210 hectare (approx) support block, again of a very high standard and 16km away from the Dairy Farm. The retiring Vendors have instructed us to offer the farm to new owners, they have done everything required to make it first rate.
Deadline sale closing on 11th December 2023 at 2.00 pm. All enquires to the sole agents Ian OR Greig Moore at Red Hot Rural Real Estate.