With quality Dairy Support blocks always in high demand, 59 Waihouranga Back Road offers an excellent addition to a current operation with well-developed infrastructure and improvements across the entire property.
- Comfortable renovated 3 bedroom home.
- All weather central loop farm track.
- Excellent cattle handling facility complete with covered Te Pari weigh platform and head bail.
- Subdivided into 36 paddocks with troughs in all.
- 5 units of water from the local scheme with 170,000L of water storage plus pumping infrastructure from the reliable creek through the property.
- Extensive fencing improvements including over 750 new posts in the last 12 months.
- History of winter grazing.
- Excellent fertiliser history.
- Cropping program for the coming season includes approximately 28ha Kale, 14ha Maize, 14ha of Lucerne and balance in pasture.
Available to be purchased in conjunction with 2593 Hakataramea Highway or as a stand alone block. Contact Grieg Moore or Ian Moore to discuss the options or to view the property.
To be sold by Deadline Sale: Monday 11 December 2023 at 2pm.